Friday 3 January 2014

52 Lists - Week One

A whole new year and a whole lot of new starts, including actually posting here again. In an attempt to keep me on track I have decided to join in with not one, but two versions of 52 lists. The first is run by Moorea Seal - List One is words that touch your soul. Moorea has cute downloadable list sheets that you can add to your Project Life scrapbooks, or anything else that you use to keep memories. This is mine:


The second is run by UK bloggers Ema and Jen


For my body:
  • Walk up the stairs at work instead of taking the lift (yes, I know I’m not going to walk up to the top floor straight away, but a floor extra every couple of weeks will get me there by Easter)
  • Drink at least 4 pints of water a day
  • Eat halthily. Or just regularly. Or even both!
  • Lose weight. No change-my-diet or get-thin-quick plans. Just actually change my life, step by step, so it’s something I can live with forever
  • Get those saggy muscles back in shape 
For my soul:
  • Accept that people love me for who I am – they’re good people so trust their judgement
  • Spend one-on-one time with each of my daughters at least once a week
  • Make time to be creative every day
  • Don’t put off ‘til tomorrow what can easily be done today
  • STOP MAKING EXCUSES!
And just things I want to achieve:
  • Look after my garden & extend the planting so it is always a place of beauty & peace
  • Learn to bake bread as easily as I bake cakes
  • Finish at least six quilts over the year
  • Update my blog every week
  • Learn to play Bach on the piano again

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people so go on, leave me a message, you know you want to really