Wednesday 22 January 2014

Five things...

Whilst browsing through other people's '52 lists' yesterday I came across this post on the Lariats and Lavender blog. It was started off by Angie at my so called chaos and it was so much fun that I decided to post my own 5 things too. 

So here are five things that...


...you’ll find in my bag:
What bag?
I don’t carry one

...you’ll find in my bedroom:
-    my snuggly, red, pillow covered bed with Bear sitting waiting to give me cuddles
-    my Nan’s sewing machine, the one that made my school uniforms, my wedding dress and so many other things and memories
-    Damascus, my adorably cute chameleon
-    Felicity, my orchid who still refuses to flower
-    My Eiffel tower ring holder with all the rings that mean something to me resting on it

...I’ve always wanted to do:
-    live in a treehouse
-    visit the pyramids in Egypt and in Peru
-    own my own home (yes, a treehouse would count)
-    get a freefall licence
-    be able to draw

...I’m into right now:
-    Grey’s Anatomy
-    the amazing city that I live and work in
-    quilting, especially EPP and hand sewing
-    going to the gym and working ‘til my muscles scream at me to stop
-    dried mango

...quirks I have:
-    my bookcases and dvds are sorted by colour and by size, not in alphabetical order or by topic. And yes, that means that book 2 of the Lord of the Rings trilogy is not between books 1 and 3, because I lost book 2 and the replacement is a larger size
-    I like my cupboards to be sorted in a particular way: cup handles all the same direction, labels all to the front, clothes & towels neatly aligned. I don’t think that’s a quirk but the rest of my family seem to
-    I really, really dislike feet
-    some of my best friends are trees
-    some of my best friends are ex-boyfriends

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people so go on, leave me a message, you know you want to really