Friday 2 August 2013

Lammas

August first. 
Lammas. 
Time to celebrate the beginnings of harvest, of things coming together, progression, career, health and well-being. Particularly apt for me this year as I'm searching for a new job, a permanent job at last. My time of preparing is done - my time to grow and flourish is about to begin. 

Yes, I know. That was very profound and lyrical and a little bit icky. 

Being icky won't stop me lighting a candle tonight to welcome this new phase of my life along with the new phase of the year. I'll be burning bay leaf (for success), rosemary (for mental alertness) and cardamom (for eloquence) whilst opening my heart to strong relationships with those I love and a calm confidence through my job applications. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people so go on, leave me a message, you know you want to really