Thursday 22 August 2013

Fabric - the cheating way

Last weekend I went wandering around and, like any decent wander, my meanderings involved a slow drift around the local hospice shop. No surprise to anyone who knows me - almost all my crockery came from there when I moved into May Cottage, afterall. But that's a post for another day. This post is about fabric!

Look what I found: a king sized duvet cover with two pillowcases


Both covered with these sweet little embroidered flowers (27 little bunches of flowers) that are quietly whimpering, "Please quilt with us"


And two huge pillow cases... cushion covers... who knows...


They are 30 inches square! Who has cushions 30 inches square? They also have the most strokeable pearly buttons on the back. 


Guess whose Dogwood Pillow is going to have button closures instead of envelope close. The front is all cut and quilted and ready for pretty petals. 


Yes - I know. 
I should have ironed it first. Bad me! 
 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people so go on, leave me a message, you know you want to really