Sunday 6 October 2013

A Chickummyjig day

A while ago I discovered a absolutely inspiring blog. It is no longer updated, but I read it from beginning to end, or rather from end to beginning as that's the way blogs work really. Mrs Myrtleandeunice writes with clarity and humour and the craft that spreads through her blog is undeniably beautiful. 


Chickummyjig a pattern that I downloaded from myrtleandeunice. He's a present for a dear frind of mine - I do hope she likes him. 


I found some adorable 'hand made with love' ribbon in my local market. Isn't it just perfect!
 

PS - if you click on the original chickummyjig picture below it will take you straight to the pattern and tutorial that I used. 



PPS - today I visited Wolf and Word and was both calmed and inspired by her her love of, and use of, words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people so go on, leave me a message, you know you want to really