Tuesday 8 October 2013

Talkative Tuesday

Write about myself

Hmmm...
Where to start...

Well, I'm a me really. I'm 47 years old and a mum of four wonderful, and very different girls. I live with my two middle daughters - the Glitter Girl and the Leggy Giraffe Girl. My eldest, the Goth-type Girl, is living on her own in her childhood home (more about that another day) and my baby, Fed-Ex, lives with her dad a couple of hours drive from us. I really should miss her more, as she only moved up there six weeks ago, but we talk online lots and she's learnt the almost extinct art of writing real letters, on real paper, and putting them in one of those strange red metal lumps that grace the edges of so many English pavements. I adore getting letters, or postcards, but hardly anyone seems to write anymore as email is so much faster.

Oh look, there's another thing about me - I write in long, rambly sentences because my thoughts always tumble over each other like kittens trying to find their mother's warmth. 

My house is also home to our lodger, the Barista, and our pets:
  • Willow the cat
  • Cosmo, her odd-eyed ginger kitten (who belongs to the Barista)
  • Damascus, my adorably cute and funny chameleon
  • Dino, the Barista's bearded dragon
  • Buffy bunny
  • Loki and Lizzie, the leopard geckos
  • Severus Snake, the king python
The last four all belong to the Glitter Girl. She likes animals.

We all live together in a happy, but rather mad harmony, in May Cottage. 

1 comment:

  1. I love long rambly sentences! And your animals!! I love lizards but I don't think I could have a snake in the house - Is that strange?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people so go on, leave me a message, you know you want to really